YUI - CAN'T BUY MY LOVE


Track List:
1. How Crazy
2. Rolling Star
3. It's All Right
4. I Remember You
5. RUIDO
6. CHE.R.RY
7. Thank You My Teens
8. Umbrella
9. Highway Chance
10. Happy Birthday To You You
11. Winding Road
12. Goodbye-Days
13. Why?

________________________________________________________

I Recently Downloaded YUI's 2nd Album because of an Accident XD LOL I accidentally Erased the Songs in the iPod of my classmate because she requested for me to place nice japanese songs and some PV's of YUI XD so I had to download them or else she could've killed me @_@ anyway, good thing it didn't take that long or else I would've been toast XD I really loved the songs in her album and regretted that I didn't download them earlier~ I really loved "Highway Chance" and "How Crazy" they're really awesome~ also I didn't join my mom and my sister's when they went to Manila yesterday! finally! my mom agreed! YAY! XD So, I'm left alone here in the house for the weekend :D YEAH! I have the house to myself~~ I enjoyed this weekend :P
not only because of being alone, also because of teh YUI songs and I've reached a thousand posts in RAGNAboards!( I only did it for a month :p ). Anyway that's all for now~