Air Gear

Summary From Wikipedia:
Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the “Unbeatable Babyface,” Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of “East Side Gunz.” Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Storm Riders called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. (This happens in the anime. In the manga they give them to him.)Mad at the sisters he steals a pair of Air Treks (abbreviated as “AT”). Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of “flight” for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly sucked into the mysterious, yet irresistible world of Air Trecks.



____________________________________________________________

Here I am again to try again yet another Anime: AIR GEAR! First I thought that the Air Treks were just blades that will let you automatically let your Roller Blades move without having you move it by yourself by a fast speed~ but I thought WRONG! Air Treks were more than thaat~ when I saw it, I was like "OMG, I WANT ONE TOO!" OMG, this Anime is soo kewl, Air Treks doesn't just let you go for an Amazing Speed, but It also let's you Blade through the WALLS of buildings and it almost let's you fly~ you can like ride in Electric Wires~ @_@ this Anime is totally cool for me. I'm hooked to it right now! also, it's Seinen Anime! A lot of boob-pounding action. Simca is one of the Sluts who like Ikki :P
Well, duh? I can't blame them...he's kawaii~ LOL XD
_______________________________________________________________