ALONES Promotional Video( PV )



Finally~ the PV of my most awaited song XD
The PV is really cool though I can't see the face of Futoshi :( and I see know why they had a lot of extras in filming the PV because of the Sketchpad XD. It's a lot of Photos and they filmed it and played it really fast so that the picture looks like it's moving XD



Is this for real? Is she really laughing?? @_@ this is so weird. It's the first time I saw and heard YUI's laugh :D Her laugh is really really really funny and I can't help but to laugh too XD
if you're wondering what she's talking about, they were talking about her message board and people from Hong Kong are posting there and they can't understand Japanese and they're trying hard to post in Japanese XD and also...THE INTERVIEWER SPEAKS LIKE L of DEATH NOTE! XD