SenRu Day 7 / 11 Closing Date.

Oh My God! I can't believe that my favorite pairing's day is closing! I'm so excited I have already prepared some stuff I would do on that day~ like make a lot of posters..etc..etc...maybe I would even make a Fanlist of a Shrine for the lovely couple! XD anyway, I'll be reading a lot of SenRu fanfics :D I still haven't acquired the ever-coveted Deep Purple Doujinshi by the ever-famous Prin-Sensei X( I want it!!! X( it's too expensive, that's why I can't buy one @_@ ARGH! I wish It wasn't licensed so I could get my hands on one. also I'll be posting all the good SenRu Fanfics on that day~ also, I'd be posting some pics too! OH THE SENRU YUMMINESS! <3 actually, I can't believe that characters from such an old anime would be my favorite Yaoi Couple...but hey~ who cares!? I love SenRu! and so do others...who wouldn't like SenRu? they're such a cute, lovely and perfect couple...very appealing for the eyes~


<3 SenRu Forever!