Harry Potter

I finally finished the book, after 1 week XD. LOL, I'm so slow. My sister finished it after 2 days and so did my classmate but, WTH? I'm lazy in reading. I only spend 2 hours reading XD maybe 4 chapters or less per day. The ending of Harry Potter was like..."huh? that's it?" @_@ I can't believe that Harry Potter actually ended! and I did like the story but the ending was sorta like a cliffhanger and I wanted MORE! MOAR! I was also wondering where Harry and Ginny lived at the end. one of my most favorite parts were the one where they were looking for the last diadem of Ravenclaw and they had to accompany Harry to the Ravenclaw common room and Cho volunteered but Ginny suggested that Luna go instead XD lol that was soo cool. and I can't believe that Sirius had posters of Muggle Bikini Models in his room @_@ that was like so...weird~
*sigh*

I hope the PV of ALONES will be in youtube soon. I want to watch it! XD and tomorrow will be the official release of ALONES but it was leaked XD. well who cares anyway?