Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix

I was disappointed when they got some parts wrong~ like the one that Marietta was supposed to be the traitor of Dumbledore's Army and not Cho Chang. but overall...I loved the movie! especially the part when it was The Order of the Phoenix VS Death Eaters! <3 it was so cool~ and Luna Lovegood? I loved her! she's so calm~ and she's like Harry! good thing we watched it in Manila or else...@_@ and YAY! I'm gonna reserve for a Harry Potter Book 7 <3 I already have the Money and all I need now is to reserve at National Book Store!

I'm also so exited about the New Game that's gonna have it's open beta this July 18, 2007! PERFECT WORLD! Oh Yeah! The game that I have been waiting for 2 months~ the game that has cool features that I wanted. When I saw the video in Level Up TV..I screamed because of the cool effects of teh skills! OMG Can't wait!!!