Events

First thing's first I will write here the events that happened from Wednesday 'till today~

1st: The Open-Beta of Perfect World was really really AWESOME! but there's one thing that didn't make it perfect~ SOMEONE GOT TO THE NAME OF RAVEN BEFORE ME!! :( therefore I named my character RavenChan~ no choice. I find PW really hard to level, it's not like ROSE that after 6 hours you're already level 50~ in PW, it's already been 3 days and I'm just level 12. @_@ well, if your addicted to quests you're probably level 20+ right now.

2nd:ALONES. somehow the full version was leaked~ LOL who cares, I listened to it and it wass AWESOME! it was better than I thought!! <3 <3 <3 I have to thank my fellow RB'er~ because of him I finally heard the full version of ALONES. It's on my Imeem playlist right now! :D

3rd: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows~ because of this book, me and my sister had a fight about who's going to be the first to read it and my mom decided to reserve two copies XD
tomorrow we'll claim the book at SM...ooh I'm so excited! I really want to know how it's going to end! Just a few more hours..

Oh, I forgot~ Last Thursday was our P.E. class and my P.E. teacher made us run one kilometer @_@ well, being me that is not used to running...really had a hard time X_X and the effects of this was my legs and my feet are sore! grrr I hate this! I can't walk right...Ouch the AGONY! @_@...anyway, that's all

I really love the full version of ALONES! <3