Papa To Kiss In The Dark OVA

Do Not View If You Can't Stand Yaoi

Summary From Wikipedia:



Munakata Mira is a freshman who, in the first scene of the anime, is going to his first day at Hakuoh High School. He is in love with Munakata Kyosuke, a beautiful actor and Mira's uncle. Mira, in fact, thinks that Kyosuke is his father and trouble arises when Mira finds adoption papers and realises that Kyosuke may not be related to him at all. This causes much distress for Mira who had already thought that Kyosuke was cheating on him. One woman in particular, Utsunomiya Mitsuki - a beautiful actress, is rumoured to be marrying Kyosuke in all the news headlines. Mitsuki is actually Mira 's mother and the truth of the whole situation comes out eventually. In the meantime, Mira is chased by other school friends such as Utsunomiya Takayuki, a third year from high school and his best friend Hino Kazuki, who is in love with Mira .



___________________________

New Yaoi Series, I Just Watched XD and I must say, this has by far most the BEST Yaoi Series that I've ever watched! The Story is so unique, plus a lot of Bishounens though I wanted Mira to be with Kazuki XD ugh I have one question that bothers me...WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME WATCH A YAOI SERIES, THE PAIRING THAT I WANT IS NOT THE PAIRING IN THE STORY!? @_@ I really hate that y'know...like in Ai No Kusabi...or Gravitation~
It's so sad, but whatever. the story of this series is just lovely~
this series is really a serious case of cuteness
I love the part when Kazuki looks so worried....and he wiped the tears of Mira
WAAAAAAAAAAH that is so my fave moment!!
THAT MOMENT MAKES ME CRAZY!!
___________________________
Screenshots:
( Like What I Said, Don't View if you can't stand Yaoi )

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com